Maria Ella's Reviews > Table for Two

Table for Two by Marla Miniano

Oct 07, 2012

bookshelves: 2012-reading-challenge, chic-lit, pinoy-publication, romance, most-loved
Read from October 07 to 08, 2012

"When you think about it, everything is fleeting. Every second of every minute of every hour. The race and rush and the choices and the chances."

When we are in love we take in every moment. We enjoy every tidbits of it and we treasure them in our hearts. After opening yourself up to the possibility, experience every phase, and end every escapade... we still believe in the magic and works and its wonders.

How love and loss and hope give meaning to our lives - that is what Marla weaved and made these five interconnected stories.

I still believe in love. And its fleeting opportunities. And how you take it ans seize every moment thereafter. Love simply brings out the best in you. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Table for Two.

Quotes Maria Ella Liked

Marla Miniano
“...falling in love and trying to make someone fall in love with you and working to stay in love and forcing yourself to fall out of love with someone who will never love you back is much, much more exhausting than being alone.”
Marla Miniano, Table for Two

Marla Miniano
“Goodbye is a strange concept - if the person being left behind resents it and refuses to accept it, is it still goodbye, or simply a departure?”
Marla Miniano, Table for Two

10/07/2012 page 56
38.0% "Starting the third story. :)"