Melanie's Reviews > Tic-Tac-Mistletoe

Tic-Tac-Mistletoe by N.R. Walker

F 50x66

A Heartwarming Holiday Romance, a true charmer!

Rating: 4.5🌈

Yes, my holiday reading is in full swing! And here’s another book guaranteed to bring about an onslaught of the Christmas cozies and a need to bake a gazillion sugar holiday cookies!

It’s N. R. Walker’s Tic-Tac Mistletoe! What a Christmas heartwarmer!
It will, as it itself will tell you, bring up the imagery of every great Hallmark Christmas movie, including all the spot on elements we expect to see in those holiday stories and happily delivers us a Walker Hallmark Christmas story that exudes so much heart, Christmas cheer as well as poignancy, family, and love that you will want to include this as a holiday story to return to.

It even has an adorable doggy character and memorable quotes from one of my favorite movies. And no, surprisingly, it’s not a holiday one.

Walker’s characters are perfectly imperfect, layered and connectable. And so easy to love. Here it also includes a town straight out of every Hallmark tale and it’s citizens.

My only issue is that stories like these end far sooner then I’m ready for. I can always linger a tad longer than the pages allow.

Maybe next season there will be a return and a wedding. I can always hope.

Til then, make this a part of your holiday reading list. Yes I’m highly recommending it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tic-Tac-Mistletoe.

Started Reading