Karen's Reviews > Courage of Fear

Courage of Fear by Barbara Boyer

Jan 12, 2009

COURAGE OF FEAR-BARBARA BOYER.
Angela Hearly-Peterson is a bestselling author due to her highly acclaimed inspirational book WRESTLING WITH THE DEMONS. She is also a happily married woman or so she thinks. Unbeknownst to her, her husband of ten years has a gambling addiction and decides to take the easy way out. After finding him, Angela flees for Nantucket and the safety of the place where she grew up. Returning to a familiar place she finds old friends and makes some new ones. Her grief is so fresh that she can’t bear life anymore but fortunately she is not as successful as her husband.
Ms. Boyer tells a story that is so filled with love from all angles. It is a story of passion and forgiveness, and the courage to move on. Warning: STOCK UP ON TISSUES while reading it as it is a 5 hanky special. The story tackles grief very well and I give it 5 stars for a rich love inspired tale.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Courage of Fear.

January 12, 2009 – Shelved
May 13, 2012 – Started Reading
page 32
page 57
page 123
64.74% "tragic story of soulmates and fatal flaws"
May 17, 2012 – Finished Reading
May 19, 2012 –
page 190
100.0% "fantastic and uplifting"

Barbara Boyer Courage of Fear Book give away starts today on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40... good luck!

Karen I can't enter Barbara not open to canada

Barbara Boyer send me an email asking me how it went after it is over... desires bring results!