Jordan's Reviews > Switched

Switched by Amanda Hocking

Oct 04, 2012

bookshelves: part-of-the-50-books-challenge, reviewed
Read in September, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Switched was a great book. It was full of passion, that was the theme of the book. Wendy Everly is the main character, a 17 year old girl who lives with her brother (Matt) and her aunt (Maggie). This book shows passion in many ways. Finn (Wendy's tracker) shows passion by waiting outside her window risking being caught by her older brother. Matt shows passion by protecting Wendy from everything he can. An example is he almost didn't let her go to the dance. Wendy shows passion for her mother when she begs and begs and begs to go see her in the insane asylum. Rhys shows Passion for Wendy by protecting her from the break in. Shielding her body with his own. What I think the author was trying to say about passion, was that it shows that you have true emotion for someone. I think that she is trying to say that passion isn't really shown anymore, and Wendy is surprised by the passion Finn and Rhys show for her. Since she's not really used to it... I love this book and the other two after this one. I seriously recommend you reading this book, along with the rest of the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Switched.