Dana's Reviews > Pobby and Dingan

Pobby and Dingan by Ben Rice

U 50x66
Jan 10, 2009

Read in January, 2009

Kellyanne has two imaginary friends, Pobby and Dingnan. Ashmol, Kellanne's brother, thinks she should just grow up and forget about her friends. One day Kellyanne's father takes her friends to work in his opal mine with him. When he returns home, she asks where they are. Horrors!! They are lost and presumed dead.

Kellyanne starts to wither away from heart sickness and worry. Ashmol concerned for his sister rounds up the whole town to look and try to find his sister's imaginary friends. Ashmol turns his whole attitude around and believes in Pobby and Dingan. Imagine a whole town searching for two imaginary friends :)

A charming story
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pobby and Dingan.

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy You read the most interesting sounding books! I wish we lived closer so that we could meet for a cuppa and exchange reads in person. :)

Dana Me too. I always choose to read your reviews as they are very close to what I would read. Although I probably shouldn't as it gets added to the wishlist which grows ever longer **sigh**

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy It's because of you that I added a new tag today-- "Wishlist". Thanks a lot. ;-)