Holly (2 Kids and Tired)'s Reviews > The Trouble with Cowboys

The Trouble with Cowboys by Denise Hunter

it was ok

A light, clean Christian story about faith, family, romance and cowboys. My reaction through most of this book though was, "seriously?". I get fluffy romances and that women love cowboys, but this one was just too implausible for me. Dylan and Annie were likeable enough characters, but the idea that she couldn't write a lovelorn column on her own and needed the help of a man she doesn't like was far-fetched. And, Annie's sister Sierra was seriously annoying. Honestly, she ruined any enjoyment of this book for me with her selfish antics.

Third in the Big Sky Romance trilogy, you can read my reviews of A Cowboy's Touch and The Accidental Bride. The books stand alone well but, like with most series, reading all the books helps with character development and history. This one was my least favorite of the series and I enjoyed The Accidental Bride the most. Fans of Denise Hunter will love it and most reviews I've seen are much more positive than mine.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Trouble with Cowboys.

Started Reading