Lisa's Reviews > My Favorite Mistake

My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron

Sep 29, 2012

Hunter finds himself without a place to crash at the last minute so student housing throws him in with three girls in a coed apt. He find himself rooming with Taylor and she is none to happy about sharing her space with a guitar playing hot bad boy. Within the first 30 minutes she has punched him in the nose and kneed him. However Hunter is not phased due to the immediate attraction he has to Taylor. Both H/H dig their heels in, with neither willing to budge- Taylor wants him gone yet she finds herself thinking about him all the time. Hunter goes out of his way to spend every minute he can with her, yet trying to hold on to his deep dark secrets while trying to get Taylor to tell him all of hers. Both characters have had some terrible events that have changed their course of life, yet made them into the people they are.

Great love story once they finally get together which seems like it takes forever but the tension and build up just makes the book that much better.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Favorite Mistake.