Heather Gunter's Reviews > Just for Now

Just for Now by Abbi Glines

Sep 24, 2012

I seriously love me some Abbi Glines and I really liked Preston. Just as soon as you think you know Preston from the other Sea Breeze books boy are you dead wrong and taken for a tail spin. Abbi gives us a glimpse into his past and we see a compassionate and sweet side to Preston we had never seen. To be honest I have always been curious about Preston in the other books and wondered when his story fine came along where it would be taken. She had me from page 1...

I seriously liked Amanda and was pleasantly surprised at how likable she was and had become. I wasn't crazy about her in Because of Low, I'm sure it might have had something to do with some of her parental issues but she just didn't stick with me. I absolutely loved her character and found myself cheering them on. She couldn't have been any more perfect for Preston.

Abbi is so stinkin good at love scenes, I mean the girl can write some HAWT scenes! Perfect amount of steam and not over done!

I laughed and I cried and my heart broke a time or two. Nothing gets me more then when I can feel the emotion put into a book and I can feel it come right out and onto me.

If you have not read any of the Sea Breeze books you are seriously missing out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just for Now.