Carly's Reviews > Quantum Drop

Quantum Drop by Saci Lloyd

6311986

liked it
bookshelves: for-review

Quantum Drop is a lightening quick, action packed thrill ride! I did have some issues with the book but all in all I enjoyed it as a whole. I enjoyed main character Anthony's passion and drive to avenge his girlfriend, who was taken out in a horrific gang hit! I also really liked the weirdly intriguing cyber world that the characters enter, though I didn't fully understand how the whole thing worked. I actually really enjoyed getting to know the secondary characters, they were intriguing and very kick butt! The storyline is fast and furious and apart from the confusion I really enjoyed it!

What I think this book lacked was information - I really did need a bit more of a back story! Why was the world this way? How and why did the Betta gang start up? The In's and outs of the cyber world? I had too many whys and hows going on and it bugged me.

Anthony Griffin is a guy on a dangerous mission to bring his girlfriend's killer to justice! He must venture into the dark depths of the virtual world but things are confusing and not going to be simple. Anthony will not only need to put himself at risk but his closest friends....

Will he ever get justice for his girl?

Well obviously I can't give anything away! But I will say the end section of the book is amazingly action packed and will have you on the edge of your seat. I think Quantum Drop will appeal to a wide audience and I really do think it is worth a read.

Also, I would like to mention Anthony's sister, who has Aspergers Syndrome - I like how Saci has put this in the book because I don't think many teens will have heard of the condition before.

3/5 Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Quantum Drop.

September 23, 2012 – Shelved