Maghon Thomas's Reviews > Wolf Marked

Wolf Marked by Veronica Douglas

3382002

Excellent!

Where should I start? This book is the beginning and it was oh so much fun!! Savannah and Jaxon are where the story points revolve around. Savannah being a normal girl who works as a waitress in a small town and knows nothing but the normal. Jaxon being the alpha of a wolf pack and in charge. Until they collide.

It’s full of action and mystery and entertainment and I KNOW it’s just the tiny scratched surface. I was partially clued in but also surprised at a lot of these events. I seriously am rooting for Jaxon and Savannah but I also know it’s gunna get ugly before it gets better. There’s so much to still uncover and it’s not heading in a pretty direction. However, I think Sam and Casey might be my other two favorite characters. I’ll let you read about them but they’re definitely some favorites of mine! I’d love to know more about Savannah’s parents, I have some suspicions that I can’t wait to see if I’m right. I’d also like to know more about Jaxon’s sister.

Overall, lots of magic and awesome wolves and suspense. I’m super pumped about more from this series!! I can’t wait for book 2!! Well done- very well done!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wolf Marked.

Started Reading