Clint's Reviews > Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know about

Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know about by Kevin Trudeau

Jan 04, 2009

liked it
Read in January, 2009

The book was definitely interesting. I agree with probably 2/3rds of his ideas. There were a number of points where he would repeat himself or his statistics, though usually supporting different arguments on different topics, so it wasn't too bad, it just felt weird, like he forgot that you had just read the previous chapter.

One thing that this book does help you remember is that you need to take interest in your own health and that any current medical belief can and will be overturned and improved in the future. There is no reason to blindly trust a doctor with your health.

Some of his ideas were a bit far fetched and made me chuckle that he would write it. For example he mentions using Apple Cider Vinegar in place of some other thing because it 'has some magical property that...'. :) Ha! 'Magical property'. But even with the dorky writing style, he has a lot of good ideas throughout the book, I'd just recommend that you read the book with a grain of salt. Organic sea salt apparently would be best ;)

I've got a copy to lend if you are nearby.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know about.

06/20/2017 marked as: read

message 1: by Edu (new)

Edu You properly analysed this book. I was not deeply concerned about my health, what I eat and buy to eat until I read the book. Halfway through, I got frustrated with the writing and how issues were repeated and facts not substantiated. From then on, I continued my reading with a pinch of salt till the end. Otherwise, it was just informative for me.