Carlyle Labuschagne's Reviews > Significance

Significance by Shelly Crane

Sep 21, 2012

OH I loved this book! I could not put it down. It was intense and well written, original and captivating. I had that "twilight" feeling while reading it. Im not going to ruin it for you, by telling you why, but I got that same sense of sharing a love you cant begin to explain. Once you've tasted it, you can never be without. Thank you Shelly for introducing me to your book, I would never have thought of picking it up otherwise. The minute I read the blurb I got excited. I knew it was going to open a new door for me in the reading world. Significance is a typical YA read, with the right amount of good , great and scary scenes.Congratulations Shelly on your movie deal! *crazy happy dance* I cannot wait to see this book on big screen. Shelly ran with the concept of imprinting in a very unique way, brilliantly executed.In saying that I cannot wait to read the entire series. Ive recommended it to my South African friends and await their approval. And to answer your question, yes you will miss out on something awesome if you do not read this book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Significance.