Wanderlust's Reviews > Dare You To

Dare You To by Katie McGarry

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Quotes - “How many more of us are faking the facade? How many more of us are pretending to be something we're not? Even better, how many of us will have the courage to be ourselves regardless of what others think?”
Favorite Character - Ryan

“That must be love: when everything else in the world could implode and you wouldn't care as long as you had that one person standing beside you.”

This book, completely blew me away. I knew i was going like this book, I hoped i was going to love this book.
This book, much like the first in the series was magnificent. I fell in love with the story, I fell in love with the characters & I loved the feelings that me book produced in me.
The story was fantastic, I was completely engrossed in it, I did not want to stop reading it - ever.
I smiled, I laughed, I cried, I got angry, I went through so many emotions during it I thought my head might explode!
The books in the series are like light rays of hope to me, they make me believe in a happy ending no matter what... and i love that. Bravo to the author.
I encourage anyone and everyone to read them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dare You To.

Quotes Wanderlust Liked

Katie McGarry
“Are you wowed?" Her pause is debilitating.

"Yes," she says a little breathlessly. "I'm wowed.”

Katie McGarry
“You're a lot like that bird in the barn. You're so scared that you're going to be caged in forever you can't see the way out. You smack yourself against the wall again and again and again. The door is open, Beth. Stop running in circles and walk out.”

Katie McGarry
“I hold the bottle out into the rain and watch as the steady flow slowly fills it. When there is enough, enough that Beth can clearly see, I close the bottle and hand it to her.

She raises a skeptical eyebrow, but accepts the bottle.

"It's our rain Beth."

Her head barely shakes to show her confusion while I rub the back of my neck and search for my courage. "I told you I loved you in this rain and when you doubt my words, I want you to look at this bottle.”

tags: love

September 20, 2012 – Shelved
May 28, 2013 – Started Reading
May 29, 2013 – Shelved as: you-are-a-bastard-but-i-love-you
May 29, 2013 – Shelved as: baby-mama-drama
May 29, 2013 – Shelved as: c-is-for-cried-like-a-baby
May 29, 2013 – Shelved as: favorites
May 29, 2013 – Finished Reading

Jennifer I can't wait to read this one!

Wanderlust Oh, it is seriously lovely, heart wrenching, moving, beautiful.. i can tell it is building up to something so moving... i am excited just reading it.. :)

Jennifer Kyle I LOVE this book! Enjoy Wanderlust (((((:

message 4: by Carisa (new)

Carisa Great review!