Olimpia's Reviews > Twist

Twist by Dannika Dark

Sep 18, 2012

Read from September 18 to 20, 2012

Loved book 2 – Twist. Such a great series! So much happened through this. Ups and downs, lots of action packed scenes. All our favorite characters are back, and a few great new ones.

Twist is the continuation after Sterling. I am not going to summarize this, but I definitely recommend reading from the beginning. It will make more sense.

Silver still seems to be a magnet for trouble and even though she has her Ghuardian and friends, she’s missing her old life. One of my favorite new characters in this one is Logan Cross. What a change from some of the others. Logan and Silver’s relationship may have gotten off on a rocky start, but Logan seems to understand, respect and care about Silver. I wasn’t sure I liked his character in the beginning, but I quickly learned to love him. Such a refreshing “Twist”! LOL. No pun intended here.

Of course this story brings Silver and her friends forward for the search of her previous enemy. And things get hairy at times, but she keeps her attitude and personality the same which makes her such a strong lead. There’s a host of action-packed scenes, lots of sarcastic one-liners that are hysterical, great romance, and relationship building. And it is truly a great riveted story.

I can’t wait for the next installment.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twist.