Delphina's Reviews > Untamed

Untamed by Sara  Humphreys

Sep 18, 2012

bookshelves: favorites
Read in September, 2012

How have I not read this series before?!?!?! It was so amazingly yummy and fun. I was a bit concerned that by reading a book part way into a series that I might not be able to completely "get" the story. That was not the case. From chapter one, I was incompletely hooked on the amazingly developed characters and intriguing story line. I am sure I would have understood some of the subtle nuances better if I read the first books in the series, but I really felt this book was a complete story in and of itself.

I think one of the things that has this book standing out in the crowd are the beautifully developed characters. I really felt like I knew them and even when they did things that made me want to yell at the for being so arggggggg, I completely understood why they were doing it. The strong sense of family the Nickelson's had was simply a joy to read and I hope they are in future Amoveo stories.

The lore of the Amoveo was so fascinating and brought the typical shifter lore to a different level. I am excited to read more about them and plan to read every book in this series. Probably, knowing me, more than once. If you like shifters, fated love, and paranormal adventure, this book may be just what you are looking for.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untamed.