Emily's Reviews > Unveil

Unveil by Amber Garza

Sep 16, 2012

Read on September 16, 2012

Well. I got what I wished for!

This is a spoiler right here guys. So skip this next line. Yay! Kensic forever!!! I knew it. She'd never leave Isaac for Tanner. Mhm. I called it out to guys. You saw it. If you read my post about Entice. Spoiler over!

I am creeped out with her dad. I don't know. I kinda blame Kenzie and her mom though. I know, I know, but they could have tried to help him. I mean, they found comfort in God so they could have helped her dad do it too and not be all screwed up with demons. Or he could have been in too deep to be saved, but I don't think so. I'm not sure how it works though, because I am not Christian, but from what I read in this series, God loves you no matter what!

Also, I want to know why Tanner does not get back with Scarlet in the end. She wanted to get back together with him even though she broke up with him, so why doesn't he? I don't know what's wrong with her. She seems nice enough and it was hinted that she was going through some bad stuff so why didn't Tanner get back together with her and help her? I'd prefer that more than him and Haley getting together.

There was one thing I was a bit confused about. Those ghost/demon people. The little boy and the gothic girl. Who were they? I didn't understand why they were important. I know that they came together in the end to form that thing. But I still don't understand what Drake and Wesley were talking about.

I am so happy for Kenzic! Mackenzie and Isaac forever together! They are perfect for each other. Perfect perfect perfect.

Overall, I enjoyed this book a whole bunch! 4.5 Stars!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unveil.

09/16/2012 page 196