Rob Bassindale's Reviews > The Book of Daniel

The Book of Daniel by Patrick C. Notchtree

M 50x66
Sep 15, 2012

I have just finished reading this book, this beautifully written book, there were some reviews about it being about child abuse, paedophilia. Its not, its a story about 2 young boys that form a beautiful friendship, that goes into a tale of their sexual awakenings.

Not only does this book remind me of my childhood, but I can see it in friends and relations (long story!, not going there. lol) anyway, back to the book.

could not put it down, I read many many books, and this hand on heart is the best thing I have read. the last view chapters I was in tears.

In some ways it reminds me of The Catcher in the Rye, same but very different if you get my meaning.

The only downside of this book, that the other 2 parts are not available at the moment.
I have googled search the author, and it looks like its his first book,
Follow anything this guy writes, this book is a classic. Thank you

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Book of Daniel.

message 1: by Patrick (new) - added it

Patrick Notchtree Thank you Rob. I'm glad you liked the book. Work is progressing on the rest of the trilogy but as I have said in other responses, I think my next step will be to publish the whole trilogy under a new title and with a new cover that would pass the "tube test". :)
I will of course post here when that happens.