Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)'s Reviews > Down to You

Down to You by M. Leighton

Sep 13, 2012

bookshelves: kindle-books, kindle-lending
Read on September 23, 2012

Wow, just wow. I don't even know where to begin to describe the awesomeness that is this book.

I read this baby in one sitting it was that good. My poor family felt a little neglected I think but I couldn't help it. It completely captured my attention and held it and there was nothing short of seeing blood being spilled or a hurricane warning sounding, that was going to pull me away from it.

My husband is a saint to put up with me, really he is.

If I had to describe it in one word, other than just plain awesome, I think HOT, might be a good one.
Because this one is definitely hot.

Cash?

Nash?

Mmm, Cash.....yep hot is good.

I love Michelle's other books, her YA series is just wonderful and Blood Like Poison is the first book I read by her that completely got me hooked on how great of an author she is, so I knew her foray into the adult scene would be fabulous.

What I didn't expect was that not only would this book meet my expectations, but it would blow them out of the water.

I loved every freaking minute of this book.

The characters, the storyline, the writing, the hot sexual tension, two gorgeous sweet swoon worthy men. This is just a book that doesn't need any further explanation other than you just need to read it for yourself.

Just when you think you have things figured out and you know who Olivia should pick, Michelle throws in a curve ball that knocks you on your butt and you have to start all over again.

And that ending? Gah! I want more..like right now. Write fast Michelle because I want more Cash and Nash and Olivia and heck, I even want more Ginger!

Truly this is one book that you need to run, not walk, and go get for yourself and devour, because you will be devouring it as soon as you start it, it pretty much demands it.

I give this one a very solid and very much deserved 5 Stars!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down to You.

Michelle Osborne Yeah I love Michelle 's Books can't wait for Down to Me!!!!

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) Up To Me was amazing! You are going to love it!! Another 5 Star one for sure.