Kristy's Reviews > Three River Ranch

Three River Ranch by Roxanne Snopek

bookshelves: romance

Rory is pregnant and recently single. She has plans of moving to a small town to give birth and raise her child and breed Labradoodles.

Carson spends his life trying to save and preserve wild mustangs and returns to his family's farm with hopes of turning it into a sanctuary for his beloved horses.

Fate throws them together and at the same time throws a spanner in the works! What results is a beautifully told story of strength, determination and love.

I loved this story. The formula is pretty unbeatable as far as I'm concerned - a hot cowboy, strong and independent woman, plus horses and a few dogs. Add to that wonderful writing and a beautiful story with a HEA and Roxanne has a winner!

There wasn't much action, nor many surprises, however that didn't seem to matter. The story flowed well and I found myself hooked. I really am a sucker for a book that includes horses and cowboys, and although at times I wanted to slap the two characters and yell at them to stop speculating and just talk to each other, I loved them all the same.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three River Ranch.

Started Reading