Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)'s Reviews > Blue Moon

Blue Moon by Lori Handeland
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Moon.

message 1: by new_user (new) - added it

new_user This is not a bad series, but nothing special. If you like more intensity, drama, and a little angst, I recommend starting the Phoenix Chronicles, starting with Any Given Doomsday. I liked it, more heated, more conflict and moral gray areas, whereas this series is a little more neat and packaged.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) Thanks for the recommendation. I have a fascination for werewolves, that's why I've wanted to read this. But I was fortunate to get a copy of Any Given Doomsday for free, so I'll definitely be reading that one as well. I've only read the short story in Stroke of Midnight by this author so far. I thought it was very intense with the skinwalker aspect. It definitely made me want to read more of her. It's hard to keep up with the series because there are so many and I read various genres. I am always behind. LOL!

message 3: by new_user (new) - added it

new_user Yeah, I see what you mean. I liked that short, and the intensity and action is definitely there, killing werewolves, etc. (like Buffy, LOL), but what kind of disappointed me with that series were the heroes. They're not quite like Clay in the short, a little more bland. I think the ones in her other series are more along the lines I was wanting, but she's definitely an author to watch. AGD kind of sets up the series, so I'm looking forward to the next.

I agree though. It's hard to keep track in this genre! And there are always more coming out, LOL. Let me know what you think of these books if you read them. :)