Michelle Files's Reviews > Down to You

Down to You by M. Leighton

Sep 10, 2012

bookshelves: my-indie-authors-of-the-month
Read in September, 2012

Review to come once I can cool off and form coherent thoughts again! ;) M. Leighton is the Queen of Steam!

After a few months of cooling off....

Five reasons I loved this book:

#1 Cash – He’s bad, he’s sexy, and in the words of Olivia “He’s sinful” and I’m so in love with that.
#2 Nash – He’s smart, determined, ambitious, and sweet. His only flaw is that he is taken by Liv’s bitchy cousin.
#3 Cash – For reasons listed in #1…he turns out to be smart and super sweet as well. Bathroom scene…once you read it you will completely understand.
#4 Olivia – She’s an accounting girl and she makes us fellow number chicks look smoking hot and awesome…as we are. ;) It’s just really hard not to love her and be incredibly jealous of her at the same time.
#5 Cash/Nash/Olivia moments – Every moment between these characters is hot, enticing, electric, intimate, beautiful, and cuts straight to your heart.

Five reasons you should read it:

#1 Cash
#2 Nash
#3 Cash
#4 Olivia
#5 M. delivers yet again with this read. The scenes are hot, intimate, and emotionally charged all of this and more bleeds from the page. You will never want to leave this world. And when it ends you will find yourself anxiously awaiting more. Once you find out the “big secret” you’ll want to read it again! And if you are anything like me, you will!

P.S. - Lucky for us a sequel is coming!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down to You.