Deea (Andreea)'s Reviews > The Asylum Interviews: Trixie

Sep 10, 2012

bookshelves: uf, short-stories-excerpts
Read from September 20 to 21, 2012

Loved it!

This story was more about Gage, his ex and the vamps than about Trixie, but it was still good. I have a feeling these three (Gage, Bronx and Trixie) are setting out on an incredible journey, full of action and adventure. I'm really looking forward to this series!

As a side note, these two novellas reminded me of the beginning of The Hollows series, when Rachel, Jenks and Ivy began working together and started their own crazy adventure... When they had weird things to deal with on their own, but they gathered their forces and made a badass team... That made me feel a bit melancholic, considering that the series is getting close to the end... But that's kind of irrelevant here.LOL Here's hoping this series is going to be just as good and successful!

-Review to come soon-

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Asylum Interviews.

09/21/2012
45.0% "LOL I like this Trixie chick!:)"
09/21/2012
70.0% "You can walk in [the grocery store] wearing footie pajamas covered in little yellow ducks and pick up a quart of blood, a container of ram hearts, and crackers, and no one will bat an eye at it. However, if you walk in and pick up more than a dozen boxes of cereal and nothing else, apparently the cashier is going to look at you like you’re the local pedophile throwing a slumber party. LMAO"