Ann-Kristin's Reviews > Trust

Trust by David Moody

bookshelves: thriller-horror

As others say, it takes a while before there are any action in this book. But at the end of the book I understod why, because the build up just makes the last part of the book so much better.
I am a huge fan of the Autumn series and I'm also currently reading "Dog Blood" and I enjoy every moment. (As much as you can enjoy scenes involving a begging woman and an axe. Chop chop) I was very curious toward "Trust". I guess I expected more action and at the end of the book I wasn't pleased. But then I started thinking about the book and the story and I found that I actually did like it. It's not your common sci-fi invasion book!
There are two scenes I like in the book. THe first is (view spoiler) The second scene that is stuck in my head is (view spoiler)
Also I like the fact that the location of what happens in this book takes place outside of major known places. New York isn't invaded, the White house isn't mentioned and London is far off.

If you are after a book with alien shooting, head explosions and gore you probably should look somewhere else.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trust.

September 9, 2012 – Shelved