Sarah's Reviews > Bane

Bane by H.M. Ward

Sep 07, 2012

did not like it
bookshelves: 2012, series

I don't want to be a jerk about this book considering someone wrote it and loved it and gave it to the world.

So all I can say is;
This just isn't up my alley.

(I may have been not so nice while updating, but I just couldn't help it...)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bane.

September 7, 2012 – Shelved
September 8, 2012 – Started Reading
September 9, 2012 –
28.0% "Eh. All its been so far is a massive info-dump and forbidden feelings. Kinda cliche, but not really sure what I expected."
September 10, 2012 –
42.0% "Gah! I just have to make a note that I can't figure out the POV at all. It's like I know who everyone is and what they are thinking, but I'm still as in the dark about things as the main character! Things are still moving along as to be expected, and I'm always confused by the wording and spelling errors, but I'm planning on finishing this up anyways."
September 10, 2012 –
61.0% "This book is so aggravating. How does a 17 (18?) year old girl who lived alone in an ice infested world, have any idea what a labradoodle is? Or a poodle? Or what grapes are? Or about mothers feeling embarrassed while teaching their children about sex? Also, she seems super aware of vampires and humans and how to interacting with them for not having contact with any for ten years..."
September 11, 2012 –
75.0% "So the last wild human is found and instead of locking her up and figuring out how to save their race the vamps leave her to make friends? Also, the vampires have a dwindling supply of human blood and instead of trying to fix the problem they make the weak go out in the elements, potentially die, and then kill one of the ones that survive? This book just becomes more and more unbelievable..."
September 11, 2012 – Finished Reading