Christie Rich's Reviews > The Star Dwellers

The Star Dwellers by David Estes

I really enjoyed the Moon Dwellers, the first in the Dwellers Series by David Estes, yet this time around I was sucked in completely.

I'm going to be honest here, I didn't relate well with Adele in the first book. Her reactions seemed off to me for some reason, but this time around, I loved her. I loved every minute of this book. Estes creative genius continues to shine in this installment. We get quite a few questions answered and more are raised.

Adele and Tristan are apart throughout a good chunk of this book which makes their committment to each other all the more believable. I was lucky enough to be chosen as a beta reader for this great book, and I'm aching to read the final version when it comes out. I've already been told that some amazing scenes were added and I can't wait to read them. Now I just need to find the time :)

If you love dystopian, definitely give The Dwellers Series by David Estes a read! I usually don't like dystopian, yet I've been sucked into this amazing series and can't wait for more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Star Dwellers.

Finished Reading