The BookWhisperer's Reviews > My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me: And Other Stories I Shouldn't Share with Acquaintances, Coworkers, Taxi drivers, Assistants, Job Interviewers, Bikini Waxers, and Ex/Current/Future Boyfriends but Have

My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me by Hilary Winston

Sep 04, 2012

Read from September 04 to 08, 2012

Where do I begin with this book? I guess the beginning will suffice. My friend handed me this book and said, “You need to read this. I have laughed non-stop throughout the whole thing.” And she was right!

Hilary dishes out the sad, the glad, the despicable, and the praises on all of her ex-boyfriends. She is completely honest (to a fault) in the book and she leaves out nothing. There were times when I was reading this that I thought, “I would never EVER tell anyone this. I could keep it a secret and lock it up really tight. So tight, that I wouldn’t even remember that it happened to me.” An example would be how she broke her vagina.

I laughed so hard sometimes at her stories and then I cried so hard sometimes at the others. She writes about a life that I would honestly think could only happen in someone’s imagination; but she has lived it.

I applaud Hilary for being so forthcoming in her honesty and her wit.
~BookWhisperer Reviewer MC~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me.