Merisha28's Reviews > Project ELE

Project ELE by Rebecca Gober

Sep 03, 2012

bookshelves: favorite
Read from September 03 to 07, 2012

I received this book in exchange for a honest review ~WaAr~

I can honestly say that this is one of the best books I have read in years!! It is action packed, with romance, sadness, and adventure. It is a great dystopian book! You will love this! I am floored, I just couldn't put this book down for the life of me, then it leaves you on a cliff hanger. This is one of the books that will have your mind reeling trying to go over the information again. Their is twists that I didn't see coming.

The book opens and tells of of a disease that sweep the world. Scientists have made a type of vaccine for those that haven't contracted it. They also have a serum that will kill you instantly for those that have. Willow and her family wait in line to go in the shelter awaiting their new life without having to be exposed to this disease. Will all her family make it? Willow is just a teen that when she enters the shelter is alone, but after a while befriends Alec, Conner, and Claire. They start noticing things happening to them. What is happening? How did it happen? Will Willow be able to handle it? Who is behind it?? I give this a BIG 5 STAR!!! Can't wait to read the next book!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Project ELE.