Victoria's Reviews > Trying to Score

Trying to Score by Toni Aleo

Sep 03, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, contemporary-romance, nook-color-books, romance, sports, hockey

** spoiler alert ** So, I thought I couldn't find a man I loved more than Shea, but Lucas Brooks may have surpassed Shea in my book. He is hot, an amazing hockey player as well as an amazing dad, and he learns from his mistakes. He would do anything for his family.

When he and Fallon were together they were a HOTT couple. But when they were apart and Fallon was being a mom, I found myself not liking her. I thought she cried way to much, had too much pride, and just needed to get over her issues. How was she ever supposed to get over Lucas 'cheating' on her if she never talked to him about it. Stubborn. The times that people like Aiden, Lucas, Audrey, and Molly yelled at Fallon, I thought she deserved it. I get her issues with her dad. He seemed like a major prick. I'm glad she didn't put up with his shit.

Book 2 opened up so many questions about side character Audrey. She mentioned that she couldn't stand up to her dad like Fallon...so I'm curious to know what she means by that.

Again, there were some grammatical/spelling errors.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trying to Score.