Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews's Reviews > Four Guys & A Witch

Four Guys & A Witch by Cheryl Dragon

Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Why double your pleasure when you can quadruple it by having four sexy warriors in the bed? Phoebe has been pining over Andy, Jude, DC and Reed. So when she is presented with the opportunity to act on those feeling she hops on to the closest hard surface and makes herself more than accessible to the men.

When I began this story I worried that I would get the characters confused, especially the four men, but that was not the case. Each seemed to have their own distinct personality that made it simple for me to distinguish each of them from the others. For example, Jude seems to have a subtle command about him that makes others follow him without even realizing it. DC is the heart of the group, his caring personality makes the others want to be around him. Andy has a spice for life, which had me smiling from ear to ear at times. Reed is the most lost of all of the characters, even so he's determined to protect those he care about no matter the cost. Together this groups is unstable and truly entertaining.

The subplot with the demons, in my opinion, could have used some spicing up. Even though it's the basis for everyone coming together, I felt it could have had a more dominant place in the story. For example, I would like to have seen a bit more action in the battles. I think that it would have added some adrenaline that would have helped build the tension.

The romantic plot in this story was exciting. You had couples, potential couples and a group all intertwined between these five people. At times I questioned, along with the characters, how they would make it work, but in the end everyone seemed to be getting what they wanted and what they needed, which is what all relationships are truly about.

The romantic involvement and wonderful characters made this an easy read and I would love to see more of these characters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Four Guys & A Witch.