Kim's Reviews > Redeem Me

Redeem Me
By A. Lonergan
Book 2 in the Crimson Pack Trilogy
Rating: 4/5

Great continuing story (especially since book one ended on a cliffhanger)! The author picks up right where she left off and the reader gets immersed in this fantasy world again. I loved all the different POVs in this book (that were clearly marked). Getting inside the different characters heads is always interesting and entertaining at times. I appreciate that the story is more than just a romance. There’s a lot about consent and survival. Jade is doing her best to survive but not at the cost of lives. Rafe is frantic to find his mate and free her. My new favorite character is probably Lucas.

The message from the author at the end was very touching about how important this story was to write regarding redemption and forgiveness. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and, once again, cannot wait for the next book since it did end on another cliffhanger.

PG-13 content - some torture scenes and violence.

Highly recommend if you enjoy YA urban fantasy with shifters and witches.

My thanks to the author for providing me with an ARC of the book. All opinions expressed here are entirely my own. No positive review was expected and no compensation received.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Redeem Me.

June 7, 2021 – Started Reading