Silver James's Reviews > Shadow's End

Shadow's End by Thea Harrison

bookshelves: audio-books, 2016-books-read, 2021-books-read, keeper, library, paranormal, reread, romance, urban-fantasy
Read 2 times. Last read June 8, 2021 to June 9, 2021.

Shadow's End (Elder Races, #9) by Thea Harrison This book! I cried. Again. And then I smiled. And I still feel the same way as I did the first time I read it.

Original review: Shadow's End (Elder Races, #9) by Thea Harrison I could not stop reading this book. Ahhhh, the love story between Graydon, First Weyr Sentinel to Dragos, and Beluviel, the queen of the Elves, broke my heart, put it back together again, and almost convinced me that this is my favorite book in a beloved series. Harrison's Elder Races series is sometimes uneven for me. I really love a book or I'm somewhat ambivalent about it. Her writing is always stellar and her world-building consistent and creative. DRAGON BOUND, the first book in the series is a perennial reread for me and SHADOW'S END is now on that list as well. Be warned, you'll need a box of tissues before you finish this book. Ms. Harrison has heart-breakingly and beautifully reminded her readers that true love is never easily won and when shadow's end, there is light.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadow's End.

January 9, 2016 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
January 9, 2016 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
January 10, 2016 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
January 13, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016-books-read (Kindle Edition)
January 13, 2016 – Shelved as: auto-buy-series (Kindle Edition)
January 13, 2016 – Shelved as: keeper (Kindle Edition)
January 13, 2016 – Shelved as: paranormal (Kindle Edition)
June 8, 2021 – Started Reading