Bookbesties's Reviews > Grace and Glory

Grace and Glory by Jennifer L. Armentrout

bookshelves: arcs

I was really sad to start Grace and Glory because I knew it was the last and I didn’t want it to end but I was super excited to see what happened to Zyne, Trinity and crew so I dove right in.
I was so nervous reading this book because I was super anxious for something to happen(If you know, you know) and it was so satisfying when it did! Trinity and Zayne have new things in their life to navigate but on top of that Trinity has so much more to do. She has to prepare for an epic fight, she has to figure out what's going on with her lovable ghost buddy, she has to get the love of her life back AND pray she gets the help of the one being who is known for NOT helping.
That's enough problems for 10 people let alone one. But Trinity handles that, plus a few added extra issues along the way with humor, sweet moments and fighting, lots of fighting.

I was very happy with the pace and progression of the ending. Sometimes a final book can be a mixture of too much info or feeling like it was rushed or questions left kinda open. I'm glad that Jen doesn't do that and this book couldn't have ended on a more perfect chefs kiss and a surprise ending that I didn’t see coming(and I can usually guess the endings of books).
Jen has managed to turn a person (me) who didnt like Zyne since his DE days into loving the mess out of him in is own series and be happy that he finally got his HEA. I’m going to miss Trin and the gang :-(

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grace and Glory.

April 30, 2021 – Started Reading