Ezinwanyi's Reviews > Then Came You

Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas

bookshelves: romance

WOW.
My first Lisa Kleypas book and the rumors are true--she is a great writer. I can't believe i have had this book for years.

Wilhemina "Lily" was a societal rebel. Thumbing her nose at the ton and doing everything she could possibly think of to scandalize her parents. She gambles, she goes hunting and she cut her curly locks short. She does everything opposite of what a proper society lady should.
Her parents shun her because their nerves and reputation can't take it, and they asked her not to visit them anymore.

Lily heard her sister Penelope was getting married and Lily decided that she had to save her sister from the dreadful Alex Raiford. When she had the nerve to ask Earl Raiford his intentions, he couldn't believe the nerve of her. This man-hating woman dares to come into his home and disrupt his life. Well he will show her who's in charge. It began a contest of wills that was amusing, sweet, adventurous and a truly entertaining read.

I loved this book. I look forward to reading the sequel with Derek Cravens.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Then Came You.

August 30, 2012 – Started Reading
August 30, 2012 – Shelved
August 30, 2012 – Finished Reading
August 31, 2012 – Shelved as: romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) I bet this was awesome on audio. Glad you had such a great introduction to LK's writing, E!

Ezinwanyi Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "I bet this was awesome on audio. Glad you had such a great introduction to LK's writing, E!"

I am in love with LK!