♥Rachel♥'s Reviews > Futures and Frosting

Futures and Frosting by Tara Sivec

Aug 29, 2012

liked it

I'm not sure if I want to read this and ruin the Claire and Carter's perfect ending. Hmm.....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Futures and Frosting.

August 29, 2012 – Shelved
September 20, 2012 – Started Reading
September 20, 2012 –
3.0% "Okay, she's referencing Some Kind of Wonderful one of my all-time favorite 80's movie with one of the best kissing scenes EVER! In the garage "show me how you're going to kiss her" *dies*!!"
September 22, 2012 – Finished Reading

Brandie That's kinda how I feel!! I loved how it ended. If its a sure HEA I'll read it. I'll wait until someone reviews it to make sure. :)

♥Rachel♥ Same here. I'm waiting on someone else to be disappointed if it's not a HEA and then I'll pretend S&S was the end. Lol! :)

message 3: by Carin (new)

Carin Oh my goodness that was EXACTLY what I was thinking as I was scrolling down from the descriptions to the reviews! I laughed so hard during Claire and Carter's first book I don't want anything to tarnish that!

♥Rachel♥ I know! I think I'm going to let some of my friends read this first and be the guinea pigs. I let them figure out if it's worth the read for me. :)

DKristin READ IT! It totally just gets better!

♥Rachel♥ Oh thanks! Now that I know that I will for sure! :)

message 7: by Tina (new) - added it

Tina Same!

Akanksha❤ Søren♰ You won't be ruining anything :D Its amazing perfect and hilarious

♥Rachel♥ Akanksha wrote: "You won't be ruining anything :D Its amazing perfect and hilarious"

Yay, good to know you loved it Akanksha. :)

message 10: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I'm close to halfway, there are so many hysterical scenes I think I've burned 1,000 calories just from LMAO!!

♥Rachel♥ Erin wrote: "I'm close to halfway, there are so many hysterical scenes I think I've burned 1,000 calories just from LMAO!!"

The best way to burn calories! (view spoiler)

message 12: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin No worries, there's actually no heartbreaking drama in this one so you can read without fear! It's just hysterical and cute and sexy!!

♥Rachel♥ Good to know Erin. I'm reading it now and really liking it. :)

Ab2y (압랄) Why ? what ...

message 15: by ♥Rachel♥ (last edited Sep 23, 2012 07:47AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

♥Rachel♥ I think I'm the oddball here, this just felt like it dragged on to me. It was funny but, I don't know. I just wasn't dazzled by it. The whole proposal thing and the wait kept dragging on, IMO. Oh well.

message 16: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin ♥Rachel♥ wrote: "I think I'm the oddball here, this just felt like it dragged on to me. It was funny but, I don't know. I just wasn't dazzled by it. The whole proposal thing and the wait kept dragging on, IMO. Oh w..."

I did feel like the lack of any real suspense made the book drag a bit, but the characters entertained me so much it didn't bother me as much as it could have. I was surprised there wasn't more to it, but then I kind of liked the simplicity and not having to have the floor drop out from under me as I was reading! =)