Kat (Kindred Dreamheart)'s Reviews > Sierra

Sierra by Taylor Dean

Aug 29, 2012

bookshelves: epic

This is quiet frankly the best clean romance novel I've ever read in my whole entire life. Finally a “love story” I can recommend to my mom without blushing or her thinking I'm some kind of freak. This was such an emotional read. Sierra tells the story of a woman targeted by madmen on a mission. Her family is brutally taken away and she is held captive in the wilderness. In the mist of her suffering she finds a hero. I was outraged. I was hopeless. I cried along with the main character, Alyssa. I cast the e reader away swearing to not finish this novel. But at last, my curiosity got the best of me. This was such a charming story. Even in the super gushy parts, I hung to every word as if it was oxygen, I needed to see what would happen next. In the end a part of me wished this was a true story and that fairy tale romances like this could actually exist. Yet at the same time, I wouldn't wish the horrors she faced on my worst enemy. I would recommend this to any and everyone. This is a few readers away from an "American classic”!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sierra.

August 29, 2012 – Shelved
September 19, 2012 – Started Reading
September 20, 2012 –
page 23
6.73% "gees this is creepy"
September 20, 2012 –