Venessaa ♡☮♫'s Reviews > Timeless

Timeless by Michelle Madow

Aug 28, 2012

bookshelves: love-love-3-dd, two-o-thirteeen
Read on March 26, 2013

“The love between us was strong enough to transcend time—it would last always and forever.”
- The last words of the Transcend Time Saga.

Timeless is the continuation of the last two books of the Transcend Time Saga.
The story starts with Lizzie & Drew, together finally, after changing the course of their fate in their past lives.
But something bad is brewing underneath this almost-perfect picture. Lizzie starts receiving telltale signs, and bad omens
that tells her something is wrong. A curse has been put upon her, and it can't be reversed- but can be prevented.
In the final book in the Transcend Time Saga, we join Lizzie, Drew & Chelsea correct the past, hopefully, for the future.

**********

Wow. I am absotively speechless after reading the whole book. It is the perfect ending to the book.
And did I mention I really loved reading epilogues? I love realizing that through all the problems the characters go through,
they would have the ending they were waiting for. I loved how in this book, there was cooperation between the main characters
and that we got to sneak a peek at what England looked like about a hundred years ago!
I also really love Drew & Lizzie together. They've been sweet to each other years ago and in the present it's still the same.
But what I really loved and learned from this book & the whole series is that it shows us that everyone deserves a second chance at everything.
Like how Lizzie changed her fate and made it through it all with Drew. And also how Lizzie forgave Chelsea and vice versa. After everything
they have been through, they still found a way to give each other second chances.
I really loved this series. I consider it as one of my favorites:)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Timeless.