Deana-Coffee, Books, Life Blog's Reviews > Wild Love

Wild Love by Melissa Schroeder

Are rules meant to be broken?

Quinn has found himself in a bit of a slump. Avoiding work is the last thing he should be doing when he reluctantly joins his brothers on a night out. For the moment he saw her, Quinn knew she was the one. He agreed to the rules she laid forth, knowing from the first spark she was the one.

Everly is a woman with sass, spunk and rules. No last name and only one night. Being burned again is not on her list of things to do. Relationships are something she just doesn’t believe in. Until on a let loose night she met the man who makes her want to break all the rules.

As a long time read of Ms.Schroeder, Wild Love is a showcase of what I love about her writing. A story with emotion and laughter, a family dynamic, well written and developed characters with love at its core. I loved Everly and Quinn from the moment they met. They were downright perfect for each other. Even though Everly was reluctant I love how she bent her own rules. Quinn played along knowing he was going to do everything in his power to change her mind. How they long for each other when they were apart and the intimacy, honesty and passion that they shared when they were together. Swoon! The setting Ms. Schroeder created in Wild One is one of my favorites and truly became a part of the story. Juniper Spring is a hippy little town where everyone knows everyone and everything that is going on with everyone. That app and the LOL’s are a hoot. It’s a fantastic small town setting. Burt and Ernie are hysterical. This is the perfect setting for small town romance. Wild Love is a new favorite for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Love.

May 25, 2021 – Started Reading