Fatema's Reviews > Confessions of an Angry Girl

Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett

Aug 27, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, contemporary, covergasm, netgalley, real-life

Title:Confessions of an angry girl(confessions #1)

Author: Louise Rozett

Expected Publication:August 28, 2012

Source: provided by Harlequin Teen through Netgalley

Rating:

Goodreads synopsis:Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some confessions to make…1. I'm livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mom barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I'm allowed to be irate, don't you?

2. I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed Jamie Forta, a badass guy who might be dating a cheerleader. She is now enraged and out for blood. Mine.

3. High school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien, and I see red all the time. (Mars is red and "seeing red" means being angry—get it?)

Here are some other vocab words that describe my life: Inadequate. Insufferable. Intolerable.

(Don't know what they mean? Look them up yourself.)

(Sorry. That was rude.)

Fate's thoughts: Let me first say, i absolutely love the chapter headings. They give a little hint as to what is going to happen in that chapter, they teach me a little something new and they're a part of Rose's personality. As to the actual book, I liked it. Rose's voice is laced with anger and i can see why. her voice is also young, and quite frankly I haven't read a voice like hers in quite a while, and i enjoyed it. I ended up loving this book and i don't know how in going to manage waiting for the next book Confessions of an almost girlfriend.

Thanks to Harlequin teen for giving me this opportunity.
You can find more of my reviews at my blog

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Confessions of an Angry Girl.