Tari's Reviews > Apocalypse Meow

Apocalypse Meow by Zara Keane

bookshelves: arc-from-author

I absolutely love this series and was really craving more of it when I found out the latest was coming out tomorrow. I always know when Lenny's on the case with Movie Reel Investigations, laughs are guaranteed. In fact, the laughs started before the first chapter even ended, and it kept going from there. Maggie's usually good for some good scenes too. When they found themselves in a rundown hotel run by Maggie's cousin Angel, for some reason, I liked Angel immediately.

With a storm raging outside, a power outage and the bodies piling up, Maggie and Lenny had their hands full, since Liam hadn't quite made it to the hotel yet. I had an idea early on of who might be the killer, but I had no idea why. It was just a gut feeling. As everything was revealed in a hilarious showdown, I felt relief for everyone who wasn't guilty and could finally get out of the worse-than-Batels Motel.

The ending wrapped everything up neatly, there's no other word for it but awesome. I knew I liked that Angel!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book, and my opinions are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Apocalypse Meow.

May 23, 2021 – Shelved