Tara's Reviews > Friends With Partial Benefits

Friends With Partial Benefits by Luke Young

Aug 27, 2012

Read from August 27 to September 07, 2012

This book hooked me from the start. Not only is it funny, hot and a great read, but it's funny, hot and a great read. Why aren't you reading it yet?! The best part is that the author is just as funny and awesome in person. And by in person I mean via email. I loved every single character in this book and the chemistry between Jillian and Brian was spot on and written perfectly. I didn't care at all about the age difference or the fact that Brian was friends with Jillian's son. I just cared about the two of them getting together. Loved every word.

A note for my friends who like the smut, there are spicier versions of this series written under the pen name Ian Dalton, which I will absolutely be reading. So if you like your stories with a higher x-rated factor, check them out!

I am a huge fan of Luke Young/Ian Dalton and will read everything he writes and so should you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Friends With Partial Benefits.

10/22/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Ela (new)

Ela Thanks Tara!!! I will be sharing this with my bloggers on Maryse's site!!!

message 2: by Ela (new)

Ela BTW Tara...just downloaded Inappropriate Thoughts (Victoria Wilde #1)... he he he; I like my smut!

message 3: by R (new)

R Sold! I'll be checking this out soon. Thanks Tara.

Tina I love the series! I started reading it when you mentioned it on Facebook.

Cristy I read the series and really loved the characters -a lot!!! So funny.