Jackie Wright's Reviews > Wild Love

Wild Love by Melissa Schroeder

21982051

Read 2 times. Last read May 21, 2021.

I really can’t believe that Melissa Schroeder is still a fairly new author to me because with each book I pick up I’m left wondering why I haven’t read more by her.
Wild Love is book one in the new Juniper Springs Series and if this book is anything to go by she will certainly have a hit series on her hands. This is Everly and Quinn’s journey and it’s set in a hippy little town called Juniper Springs and as you would expect this town has plenty of crazy, funny meddling residents as well as some gay ducks... yes I said gay ducks.
Everly plays by her rules because that’s the only way she can keep her heart safe but one night with Quinn has the rules going out the window and that’s when the fun and games begin....
I loved the quirky town of Juniper Springs and I loved its residents but more importantly I fell hook, line and sinker for Everly and Quinn. I smiled and I giggled as I joined this couple on their journey, the chemistry is sizzling and the banter is witty but its the love that blossoms between this couple that takes this book to another level. Great start to the new series and I’m excited for what’s next from Juniper Springs.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Love.

Finished Reading