V's Reviews > The Good Fight

The Good Fight by Andrew  Grey

Aug 26, 2012

bookshelves: native-american

What wonderful story, there were issues about Racism, Bigotry and also about Native American children placed in foster care under questionable circumstances.

This book was an invaluable source of information, and I was shocked at my ignorance, I didn't have any idea what those Native American children and their families are going through, it really broke my heart.
The romantic part of the story as always, it was beautiful.
This Author for sure knows how to write a love story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Good Fight.

Andrew Grey Thank you so much. When I started this story I was shocked at my own ignorance, but much of what I talked about is true. The story is based on real events.

There will be a follow up next year. The Fight Within and its just as powerful. Right now, I'm planning a third.

Deja Dei I can't wait to read this!

Andrew Grey Excellent. I really hope you love it.

message 4: by V (new) - rated it 4 stars

V Andrew wrote: "Thank you so much. When I started this story I was shocked at my own ignorance, but much of what I talked about is true. The story is based on real events.
There will be a follow up next year...."

Andrew you open my eyes, I have been reading about this issue for days now. Thank you so much for making me aware of this.

Andrew Grey You are so very welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Please spread the word.