Ripple's Reviews > Courtship and Curses

Courtship and Curses by Marissa Doyle

liked it
bookshelves: paranormal, romance, 2012-reads, hard-start, what-was-that, terrible-finish, historical-fic

Okay, first, what is with this name? This cover? It sticks out like a sour thumb! I loved both of the twin's stories, the look, the style; totally spot on. But this was a sure fire flop for me.
Reading Marissa Doyle's first two books was great;
Bewitching Season- Woah, that was just... perfect! She has to have another to come out.
Betraying Season- OH MY GOD. THIS WAS MAGNIFICENT! This is the best moment of my childhood right here.
Courtship and Curses- that... what was that?
This was a very predictable book, and the love was deluded a lot to where there wasn't much to really be memorized by. This was a mystery that didn't have me reeling, or curious, because I had already guessed the right answer seven chapters before hand. I knew who was was killer, and I knew the motive the moment they were introduced. This wasn't what I had hoped to be the be, and that's not in the good way.
I finished it. And of all of the books, this was certainly my least favorite. By far.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Courtship and Curses.

August 26, 2012 – Shelved