Erin Lewis's Reviews > Wild Love

Wild Love by Melissa Schroeder

5 Star review Wild Love (Juniper Springs #1) by Melissa Schroeder

Having read quite a lot of books by Melissa Schroeder, I know that I am always going to get an entertaining story that is extremely well written. Her characters are always engaging and I find myself totally invested in the story that she weaves.
I was excited when I learnt that she had a new series starting and I couldn’t wait to dive in to Wild Love, the first book in her Juniper Springs series.
This is Everly and Quinn’s story and one that had me hooked from the first to the last chapter. The writing was descriptive and I could easily envisage Juniper Springs and the quirky and funny characters that live there. The residents are up in one another’s business, there are gay ducks, yes you read that right, gay ducks and characters that made me smile constantly.

I fell hard and fast for Quinn, totally swoon worthy and Everly is a woman I could easily see as a friend. Separately they were great, but together they were awesome. The chemistry between them is intense, the banter witty. However Everly has plans and she doesn't like to deviate, that is until one night with Quinn changes the course of both their lives.
This is a beautifully written love story that ticked all the boxes for me. One click this little gem I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Love.

May 18, 2021 – Shelved