MelissaB's Reviews > Kidnapped for Christmas

Kidnapped for Christmas by Evangeline Anderson

1320046
Dec 14, 2008

bookshelves: romantica-erotica, 2009-reads, favorite-hot-reads, spank-me-baby-bdsm, kindle, 2013-reads

Nice hot story, but my question is, Do they really have companies like this? The whole "Kidnap Fantasy" thing sounded pretty sexy to me (if I weren't married of course).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kidnapped for Christmas.

December 14, 2008 – Shelved
July 13, 2009 – Shelved as: favorite-hot-reads
November 6, 2009 – Shelved as: spank-me-baby-bdsm
December 21, 2010 – Shelved as: kindle
December 24, 2013 – Shelved as: 2013-reads

Shawna LOL, Melissa! Ditto that! I just read and loved this story, especially yummy Kyle...YOWZA!

message 2: by K. (new) - added it

K. Hmmm. This sounds kind of interesting Melissa and Shawna. Are we talking hardcore BDSM or something more "manageable" for whimps like me? I'm already liking the fact that Kyle is a "stand-in" first timer for his brother's company. Good "dabble" in it or not for me? The kidnapping premise for fun sounds intriguing.

AgentScully ***butting in***

K I didn't find it hardcore. If you want to dip a toe in, it's a nice sexy story.

message 4: by K. (new) - added it

K. Thanks Scully! I just read Penny Watson's review as well, and it coincides with your opinion. I added it to my list. (Doing a little more exploring outside my boundaries lately. I'm feeling stagnated. That said ... don't expect me to read that book Dina was "reciting" from recently ... [K. takes a trot over to Dina's profile for name of book ...] "Beauty's Release"?! AAARGG - NOOO! LOL!
K.

AgentScully Gack! I'm not reading the Beauty books either. Dina's Updates scare even me (well that plus Anne Rice is a shitty writer).

Will be really curious to hear your thoughts on this one K :-)

MelissaB Dina's updates scare me too.

K,

MelissaB Shawna wrote: "LOL, Melissa! Ditto that! I just read and loved this story, especially yummy Kyle...YOWZA!"

Shawna,

This was a fun read! I think I may have to reread it for some Christmas hotness.

message 8: by K. (new) - added it

K. MelissaB wrote: "Dina's updates scare me too.

K,

Thanks Melissa! Sounds like it's a good "detour" for someone with my "less adventurous" tastes in that area. I've put it on my wish list! :)

MelissaB Great K!

message 10: by Dina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dina MelissaB wrote: "I think this one is not hardcore at all. It's relatively tame. Hey Dina liked it :)"

MelissaB Dina wrote: "MelissaB wrote: "I think this one is not hardcore at all. It's relatively tame. Hey Dina liked it :)"

I don't think K. trusts my "boundaries" anymore. Not after the Beauty books, LOL."

Yeah you sort of surpassed my boundaries with those crazy books

Leeann Barker Wouldn't that be so fun!?....I would so sign up...um, if I, too, weren't already married. *g*

MelissaB Leeann wrote: "Wouldn't that be so fun!?....I would so sign up...um, if I, too, weren't already married. *g*"

Yes, but we get to read about still :)

message 14: by Karla (new)

Karla Sounds great Melissa!

MelissaB Karla,

It's hot little read with a decent story

Celia This is the type of stories I love! What other authors writes this type of gentle bsdm stories?

Celia This book is Gentle B/D. It's a good read for a newbie like me. I"m looking for more books like this. Evangeline Anderson's book Mask is great too.

MelissaB Celia wrote: "This is the type of stories I love! What other authors writes this type of gentle bsdm stories?"

Maybe Cherise Sinclair?

AgentScully Celia wrote: "This book is Gentle B/D. It's a good read for a newbie like me. I"m looking for more books like this. Evangeline Anderson's book Mask is great too."

some faves that are not hardcore at all:

Maverick's Black Cat
The Wicked West
Jane and the Sneaky Dom

Celia MelissaB wrote: "Celia wrote: "This is the type of stories I love! What other authors writes this type of gentle bsdm stories?"

Maybe Cherise Sinclair?"

Thanks!

MelissaB Celia wrote: "MelissaB wrote: "Celia wrote: "This is the type of stories I love! What other authors writes this type of gentle bsdm stories?"

Maybe Cherise Sinclair?"

Thanks!"

I really liked Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #1) by Cherise Sinclair and she also has the Masters of the Shadowlands series.

I agree with all of Agent Scully's recs, Maverick's Black Cat is a fav.

Two other ones:
In Flight (Up in the Air, #1) by R.K. Lilley (and rest of series)
Nordic Lessons by Christine Edwards