Micheline's Reviews > Harry Potter Adult Boxed Set

Harry Potter Adult Boxed Set by J.K. Rowling

bookshelves: classics, fantasy, favorites, hero-worship, magic-witches-wizards, magnetic-male, multiple-reads, young-adult, epic, high-fantasy
Recommended for: everyone
Read 7 times. Last read January 1, 2007.

Obviously, I've read, rated and reviewed these books independently; I'll post links to all 7 of my reviews below, but for consistency's sake and for any potential readers looking up the box set instead of the individual books, I figured I ought to add this version to my shelf as well.

The Harry Potter series is without a doubt my favorite and most loved story of all time. It is the story responsible for getting me reading again as an adult, after having taken a lengthy sabbatical during my years as a University Student. It is a truly magical, inspirational and life changing adventure that I embarked upon when I first opened the pages of these books; an adventure that I've retaken 6 additional times since then. (yes, I'm a huge nerd who's read these book 7 times and I'm not ashamed of that!) I've recommended this series to every single reader I know and they've all in turn experienced the magic and wonder that lies within these books.

I'll try to keep my gushing to a minimal this time around, but I will say this: both children and adults alike will marvel at the hidden wonders, lessons and journey that Harry Potter encounters during his 7-book quest. It's an adventure that I feel anyone and everyone could benefit from in one way or another. A true gem amongst the fiction of today and a joy to behold...time and time again.

The links to my reviews of each individual book:

Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone

Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter Adult Boxed Set.

January 1, 2007 – Started Reading
August 24, 2012 – Shelved as: multiple-reads
August 24, 2012 – Shelved as: young-adult
March 18, 2014 – Shelved as: epic
September 19, 2014 – Shelved as: high-fantasy

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Lisa (new)