Tina's Reviews > Resistance

Resistance by Stephanie Judice

bookshelves: http-www-goodreads-com-review-lis, my-favorites, favorite-authors

I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! Resistance starts out right where Rising left off. Clara, Gabe and their clan head north to meet up with other clans to begin training. A war is coming and they better be ready.

What I love most about Saga of the Setti series is the wonderful characters. In a world where monsters are destroying everything and everyone you hold dear, a few band together and fight back to save the world. I had already grown attached to the main characters from Rising and now have more characters that have attached themselves to me. Stephanie Judice has a way of making you feel what they feel and experiencing their pains and struggles. She mixes humor in at just the right moments and I found myself laughing right after I had just shed tears.

One of my favorite characters is Clara. Clara is a Guardian in Homer's clan. She has experienced more than her share of heartache. In Rising she had to watch as her mother was killed, her cousin was turned into a shadow scout and now in Resistance she has to leave her father behind to train and save the world. If all of that isn't enough, she has problem's with her boyfriend Gabe and is tempted by the new HOT bad boy Guardian Michael. (Well maybe the two guys aren't so bad) I wanted her to succeed in coming to terms with her loss and I honestly didn't know what I would've done about the guy situation. I just know I like Clara and I will continue to watch and see what is in store for her.

I honestly love this book and I highly recommend you go right this second and get the series! If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I am eagerly awaiting Revolution, the next book in the series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Resistance.

August 23, 2012 – Shelved
October 18, 2012 – Started Reading
October 18, 2012 –
21.0% "I finally met Michael <3"
October 18, 2012 –
44.0% "This Michael could be trouble for Gabe. But he sure is yummy."
October 21, 2012 – Shelved as: my-favorites