Jena's Reviews > Hot Head

Hot Head by Damon Suede

Aug 22, 2012

bookshelves: hero-to-die-for, romance, forbidden-love, 5-stars

I fell in love with Griff and Dante! Such sweet lovable main characters, Dante's wonderful family, and a book that combines scorching eroticism and heart-melting love, all combine to give me a new favorite author in Damon Suede. I wish everyone in the world could have a love like that of Dante and Griff, one built on a solid foundation of open-hearted friendship, one that blossoms into something so much deeper and so much more beautiful that its mere existence makes you cry happy tears and send up grateful prayers that you're alive to experience it. This is a LEGEND of a love story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Head.

Baba  Wow! I am super happy right now. Lovely review, Rachel! This is such a fabulous story and great characters.

Jena OH, aren't they though!
Griff is just a teddy bear, and I really connected with his heart, because I think at one time or another, we have ALL wanted somebody we couldn't have, or thought we couldn't.
And Dante is just precious! I loved him from the minute he started singing Dean Martin songs at the bar!

Baba  I agree, Rachel.

As I see it you are so ready to read Tommy's story too, Rachel.

Jena Does Tommy have his own book?
I'll be looking for that, definitely!

Baba  Rachel wrote: "Does Tommy have his own book?
I'll be looking for that, definitely!"

Not yet, Rachel, but his story should be released pretty soon. And there will be more of Griff and Dante too. I can't wait to read this darn book. LOL

Jena Oh, that's GREAT! I can't wait for the new books!