April's Reviews > Letters to a Lover

Letters to a Lover by Mary Lancaster

Letters to a Lover by Mary Lancaster is a well crafted and well excuted mystery/romance. Book 2 of the "Crime and Passion" series, but can be read as a stand alone. Mystery and intrigue will keep the reader turning pages in this extremely complex and multifaceted story.

Follow Azalea and Eric through their story of angst, blackmail, attempted murder, secrets, and second chance romance, to find their HEA.

Ms Lancaster did an excellent job writing about what I would say was post natal depression/blues, which could account for Azalea's lost of memory after their second child.

I enjoyed reading about an older couple who has been married for a number of years.

Steady paced Regency Romance, Historical fiction, Mystery and Intrigue. Set in London. Highly recommended for readers of an older couple, intrigue, mystery and second chance romance. Well done, Ms. Lancaster!!

#NetGalley, #Dragonblade, #MaryLancaster

"I voluntarily received a complimentary copy, however,  these are my honest opinions. I was in no way required nor compensated to write a review."

Rating: 4.5

Heat rating: Very mild

Reviewer: AprilR

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Letters to a Lover.

April 25, 2021 – Started Reading