Sarah (SB) ღ's Reviews > A Face Like Glass

Recommended to Sarah (SB) ღ by: Tom

Beautiful.

Thank you Tom!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Face Like Glass.

August 20, 2012 – Shelved
August 22, 2012 – Started Reading
August 22, 2012 –
0.0% "But today,before anything else, he would send out for a small,velvet mask.\n \n This is making me sad already. Why put a child in a mask? *sigh*...... I read this part right after I had the honor of watching my little girl fall asleep. Why is it that sappy mommy moments are more common after they crash?"
August 25, 2012 –
0.0% "Only on page 29,but had to share this.\n \n Not the ordinary, homely, pungent air of the cheese tunnels, but air that smelt of big and had somewhere to be. Air that jostled and roared. "
September 5, 2012 – Finished Reading
September 15, 2012 – Shelved as: i-could-die-happy

message 1: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Yea!!! Had my fingers crossed there for a while. Glad you enjoyed it. :o)

Sarah (SB) ღ Oh, I probably didn't give you much to go on, sorry. It's been such a busy week(ish) and every time I came to gr to post a status, I felt like I just couldn't do it any justice. It'd come out sounding like a cartographer! I loved the whole thing! All of it! My soul feels a little cleaner for reading it. I wish I had more stars to hang on this one!

message 3: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom That's awesome that is how I felt. I've been trying to pimp it out but many of my peeps are more YA romance fans and I feel like starting out in the cheese tunnels is a bit of a stretch. Although the writing kind of just makes you want to read more of it.

Sarah (SB) ღ Yeah, lol, if you're in the mood for a coming of age story with high school hallways and glitter lip gloss then this isn't a book for you!

Get them when they are weak and jaded from too much frivolity. That's the time to pounce and pimp hard!

I would seriously like to get EVERYONE to read it!